Direct flow reverse osmosis system with a 4 stage purification to remove chlorine, minerals, heavy metals, pesticides, organic substances, bacteria, viruses. Last generation food grade Polypropylene housing structure. Rack bracket of high quality metal with stainless steel screws, high pressure and leak-resistant patented switches, manual flushing for membranes cleaning, mineral salts outgoing regulator(TDS). Installation kit with tubes and 1-way Long-reach faucet with metal handle included.
The system supplies room temperature osmotized water to drink and cook in maximum safety.
Certified product D.M.25/2012, D.M.174/2004, UNE149101
– Flow rate: 400GPD(65lt./h)
– Booster pump: RO5000 – 36V. – 3A
– Membranes style: Dry
– Membranes cleaning: Manual flushing
– Maximum inlet salinity: 1.500ppm.
– TDS regulator based on your tastes (mineral salts on exit)
– Pressure gauge: Outlet booster pump pressure
– Working pressure: 0,3~0,6MPa (3~6 bar)
– Working temperature: 35.6 – 104°F / 2 – 40°C.
– Power supply: 100-240 Vac 50/60 Hz: 36V. 3A
– Power supply rating: 54W.
– Average NaCL rejection: >95%
– Recovery rate: >25%
– Dimensions (mm): H470 x L360 x P210